Please be advised that while many of our staff have chosen to be vaccinated, we have not mandated vaccination for our employees or clients wishing the enter our office. In addition, we are not at liberty to disclose information relating to who has or has not been vaccinated. In person care can put all parties at greater risk for exposure. Dogwood Animal Hospital cannot be held liable for any exposure that may occur while you are visiting our office. If you are not comfortable coming into our office yet, curbside service is still available. When you schedule your appointment, please advise the client service representative of your preference so that we can schedule appropriately.
If you are choosing to come into the office, the client screening form is required to be submitted prior to your appointment. The link to this form is also below for your convenience. If you are opting for curbside service, please fill out the curbside service questionnaire.
If you have any questions regarding our guidelines or available services please contact our hospital manager, Jessi Santos, at the office phone number or email.
- Maintain social distancing of 6 ft while in the office
- Use the hand sanitizer stations at the front entrance of the office or any of the hand washing sinks in the general areas.
- Do not shake hands, touch or hug other people while in the office.
- Do not congregate in any area of the office with other clients or staff
- Wear a cloth face covering over mouth and nose at all times while in the hospital
If at any time you choose to not follow these guidelines you may be asked to leave the office and wait in your vehicle.